August 8, 2016

Tuesdays With Tag - Still Campin'...

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag In Wisconsin

Hi, Everybody!
I'm writin' another installation from Wisconsin this week.
We've been enjoyin' every minute of our visit, and I'm always comfy in our camper.

Brynwood Needleworks - Moochin'

Take mealtime, for example. Here I am in my favorite spot for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

"Excuse me. I see you have fried egg sandwiches."
"I, too, enjoy fried egg sandwiches."

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag

Rats! Well...sometimes it works. A guy's got to be persistent. I'm not givin' up. I'll try again next time.

Brynwood Needleworks - Ladylike Bella, NOT!

I leave my spot for two seconds and look what happens! BB swoops in and strikes an awful pose. I almost fell upside down, laughin' at her.

Dad teases her that he's gonna send her to the Pig Farm. I'm all for it! I don't think he's serious, though, 'cuz he's been sayin' it ever since she was little and he hasn't done it yet.

Brynwood Needleworks - Lulu

Our granddaughters got a new girl since the last time we were in Wisconsin. Meet LuLu. She's a pretty girl with long legs and I think she has a crush on me...or she was tryin' to crush me. I'm not sure.

I think we'll be good friends once we get used to each other. It was a little nuts around the house the first time we went there. Bella, LuLu and I all tryin' to meet and greet, if you know what I mean.

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag

Anyway, I'm exhausted just thinkin' about all the excitement. There are new people comin' and goin' at camp; kids to visit; trees to sniff; good stuff to eat. Nothin' quite like life on the road. I think I'll catch a few winks while I can. I'm pretty sure that next time I write, we'll almost be home!

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

3 comments:

  1. Hello Tag. You look so comfortable in your Flying Cloud. BB does not look as comfortable as you. I understand how exhausted you can be with all the visiting and excitement. Lulu looks like she will be a great friend to you and Bella. Enjoy your days of camping and visiting and exploring. Looks like you have some nice shade to relax in. Happy Tails to You...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag, so glad you are having a great time! LuLu looks like a really nice pup, glad you got to meet her. Make sure you get plenty of rest with all your visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna