September 12, 2016

Tuesdays With Tag - Booful Dreamer...

Brynwood Needleworks - Travelin' Tag & Bella

Hi, Everybody!

This week, I'm comin' to you from The Road, with my sidekick, Bella Butt!

Brynwood Needleworks - Travelin' Tag & Bella

As you can plainly see in this picture, Bella and I definitely have different points of view about stuff, but we can agree that travelin' with Mom and Dad is always a fun time.

Mostly, we just hang out in the spacious back seat of Dad's truck when we're on the move, but we have our favorite places scoped out in the camper, too. Why, just last night, I heard BB makin' all kinds of noises in her sleep. She was dreamin'. I'm just sure of it.

Brynwood Needleworks - Bella, In The Driver's Seat

I think she wanted to put those dreams into action, too. First, we caught her behind the wheel. She said somethin' about wantin' to drive for the next 100 miles or so. Dad quickly told her to get in the back seat and behave herself.

"Yeah, Bella. Behave yourself!"

Brynwood Needleworks - Bella, Playin' Pathfinder

Then, after we got settled in our campsite at Renfro Valley Campground in Mt. Vernon, Kentucky last night, we caught her tryin' to figure out which route we should take today. Let's just say, there was more than a little meanderin' involved.

"So, what you're saying, Tag, is that we can't go to see the Biggest Ball of String in America? What about the Purina Factory? Why can't we find a Big Air Contest? I could jump the furthest into a tank of water, and then maybe we'd win some cool prizes! A hunt test might be fun, too. Honestly, you're no fun at all."

"You're hilarious, Black Dog. I'm lots of fun! It's just that I'm as anxious as Mom and Dad are to get to Wisconsin. You'd just be takin' us the long way. (It could be fun though, if you add a Cow Chip Tossin' Competition in there. I'd kill that!)"

Brynwood Needleworks - Travelin' Tag & Bella on The Flying Cloud...er...Aluminati

We're just gonna go where Dad and Mom decide for now. We're on a mission this trip, and there's no gettin' sidetracked. So, for now, Bella and I bid you farewell. Watch for us on the road, though. We're the Airstream with the Corgi sticker on the back window! 

Oh...Bella is in the doorway of the Flyin' Cloud next to me. She's travelin' in stealth mode. BAHAHAHA!

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

2 comments:

  1. Tag you do need to keep Bella safe and teach her how to travel...after all you grew up traveling in Aluminati. Young pups just have lots of restless energy. Purina Factory tour? Hmmm...maybe one the way home? I''m certain they have treats...lots of treats. Happy Trails to you and the fam including BB.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna