October 4, 2016

Fall Is Coming To The Farm...

Brynwood Needleworks - Fall Is Coming

It won't be long before all the trees turn to glorious shades of brown, orange and red. Their Autumn  transformation has already begun.

Brynwood Needleworks - Fall Corn Crop

The corn in our field is waiting for rainless days to finish drying before it's harvested. Until then, it will continue to rest, sharing its golden color on the northern acreage of our property.

Brynwood Needleworks - Fall Dogs

The dogs love this cooler weather. Bella runs with reckless abandon, while Tag snuffles every inch of the farm. There are so many smells that are new to him here, and he doesn't want to miss a single one.

Brynwood Needleworks - Fall Dogs

Bella runs the property with such speed and skill that her feet barely touch the grass. Watching her is pure joy for me. She instinctively knows how to conserve her energy and cover the most ground. I'm constantly amazed by her athleticism.

Brynwood Needleworks - Fall Dogs
Tag will often do what herding dogs do...hunkering down in the grass to ambush her on her next pass. It's actually amazing to watch. It's the deeply inherent talents of each breed in action.

Here, they have the room to play and roam. They love the farm as much as we do. Fall isn't just my favorite time of year. None of us can get enough of the cooler, colorful days that come with this time of year in Wisconsin. We're savoring every minute.
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Your farm is so amazing and Tag and Bella certainly are exploring every inch. Those trees will be spectacular in Fall colors. Life is Good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe I see smiles on their faces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you, Donna!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna