October 13, 2016

Last, But Not Least...

Brynwood Needleworks - Block Twelve - Hedgehog & Vine

This is the last block I'll need to stitch before I create all the border pieces. This is Block Twelve - Hedgehog & Vine. Isn't the hedgie cute? I'm looking forward to working on this block.

Brynwood Needleworks - Bluebird & Heart Detail

This is the detail from Block Eleven - Bluebird & Heart. I completed it yesterday. I used overdyed wools (purchased from Primitive Gatherings in Menasha, WI), as well as Valdani and Sulky #12 threads.

Brynwood Needleworks - Bluebird & Heart Complete

Such a happy little bluebird, flying over the plaid heart. I'm looking forward to showing you all the blocks together in the next week. 
I've chosen the sashing fabric, too. You're curious to see what I'm going to use, aren't you? hee hee I'll show you next week when I lay out the blocks. Heck. I might even finish this quilt top this year!

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. And this sweet little bird flying over the plaid heart is precious. Your stitches are such perfection...on every single block! Hedge is uber cute. We finally are having rain! Wet, Wonderful, Life's Gift of Water Falling from the Sky! Glorious day of JOY for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful stitching ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna