October 12, 2016

Working On Wooly Number Eleven...

Brynwood Needleworks - Blue Bird & Heart Block
 
I cut and prepared wool yesterday for the eleventh block in the Wooly Critter Sampler project. It was a blustery, rainy day, so working with wool was a perfect pastime.
 
In case you're wondering...The beautiful wooden box holding my Valdani threads and Acorn Pincushion was created by my Facebook friend, Gisselle Sequeira. She sells them in different sizes with various embellishments. I love mine!

I'll be stitching the day away, while I run laundry up and down stairs. I'm thinking a cup of hot tea or chocolate would be just the thing to warm me up. Well, that and a Corgi and Labrador at my feet.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. I did spot that yardstick box holding your acorn pincushion and Valdanni threads right away. Perfect! Hot tea or cocoa sounds just right for a blustery rainy day of wonderful wool hand-stitching. Joy is happening at Hickory Hill Farm...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna