March 1, 2017

Studio Time...

Brynwood Needleworks - Fishy Fabric
 
Tag, Bella, Handsome and I went to Mike's ranch for Bella's training yesterday. Tuesday, I spent the day choosing, matching and cutting fabrics for my newest Crossbody Clutches.  I'm going to pair this colorful fish print fabric with black cork this time, but I have more fabric, and I'll match it with a fabulous orange cork later.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - New Works In Progress

 I've started cutting out all the components, and the backs have my logo stitched into them. I'll finish cutting today, and then the sewing shall commence.

Brynwood Needleworks - New Works In Progress

Some of these are already spoken for, but the rest that aren't purchased will be added to my online shop. I'll let you know when they're finished, and which of them will be listed.

If you're participating in the March Madness Mug Mat Swap, I hope you're making headway on your projects. Remember your mailing deadline is March 15th. I'll continue to post reminders, and soon, I'll show you the Mug Mat Door Prizes I'll be awarding to two lucky participants. In the meantime, I have projects waiting for me in the studio. 

See you tomorrow!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. You must have more days in your weeks than I do...You get so much accomplished! Love your colorful fish and the cork bags. Speaking of mug mats...I am mailing my partner's today. I took pictures and will send them to you later today. Making a mug mat was easy and fun. Lovely Day Dear...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna