June 2, 2017

Helping Hands...

Family (l-r) Niece, Stephanie; me; Sister, Jan
 
On Monday, my niece, Stephanie, invited Handsome and me to join their friends and family members for a cookout at their home. We had a great time, and we managed to catch a picture of my niece with me and my youngest sister, Jan.
Today, I'm heading up the Fox Valley to Jan's for an overnight. She's having a procedure on Saturday and I offered to help her get back home (and will stay longer, if she needs me). I'm taking along my knitting, and I can work on it while I wait. I'll probably finish it this weekend. 
I worked to empty more boxes in the studio(s) yesterday, and actually only have a few fabric boxes left. Then, I'll take and inventory to know just what I'll be offering for sale in the coming weeks. I also have a few boxes of threads to move back into my thread cabinets, but I'm getting there! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'll get those boxes emptied on the weekend, and plan to be sewing by the first part of next week.  

I'm pretty pleased with all that we've accomplished in the past month. (I know. It seems longer to me, and my aching muscles, too.) Who knows what we'll be working on next at the farm? Stay tuned to find out.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. You are such a giving and caring person dear. Prayers and Healing Energy for your sister. Knitting will be just the relaxation and accomplishment you need from all the unpacking and moving. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna